The Driver Window Express Down kit or your Camaro or Firebird GM F-body combines the legendary AutoTrix Window Fix Kit with an advanced AutoTrix designed one touch window express down module. This kit comes with everything you need to install.
Not only do you get optimum window motor life and performance you now have a one touch roll down option for your driver side window!
Express Down Kit Features
- One Touch Auto Down
- Preventive Maintenance
- Fix slow rolling motors
- Prolong window motor life
- Easy 1 hour or less install time
Driver Express Down Kit Contents
- Web based detailed graphical instructions
- AutoTrix Express Down Module
- 2 Automotive relays
- 1 jumper wire
- 28ft D.O.T. Approved GXL Automotive Wire
- 2 fuses (In case you blow one)
- 8 butt connectors (2 more than you need, you might drop one)
- Inline fuse holder (First fuse already in the holder for you)
- 2 ring connectors (For proper connection to Positive and Negative studs)
- Product Option: Add a new Dorman window lift motor to your order
How it works
The low voltage due to a faulty factory express down module can cause your window lift motor brushes to wear prematurely which creates more resistance. This causes the motors internal breaker to trip before it gets the window rolled up.
The AutoTrix Driver Side Window Express Down Kit gives you everything you need to route power directly from the battery to the window motor while also adding one-touch express down functionality to your GM F-body. The kit also comes with easy to read instructions which include before and after pictures of every step in the install process.
What is express down/one touch windows? This is a common feature found on many newer vehicles where you only have to depress the window switch for a moment for the window to fully open. Compared to having to depress and hold the switch down for the duration of the window travel. Often times this option is only available for the drivers side window.
- Wire Strippers
- Wire Crimpers
- 10mm Wrench or Socket with Ratchet
- 15mm Wrench or Deep well Socket with Ratchet
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Electrical Tape